Tuesday 19 August 2014

Review: Wet n' Wild Eye Shadow

I'm not usually a huge fan of eye shadows because I don't really think many colours suit me very well and I feel like my makeup is too dramatic whenever I wear them (which isn't very often haha) but this eye shadow trio is now my ABSOLUTE favourite EVER! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
The colours are so highly pigmented and easy to blend with a slight hint of shimmer. You can build up the colour to create a more natural looking smokey eye or just use one of the colours on their own! The colours don't crease on eyelids and last a really long time- If you're a fan of more neutral tones on your eyes- like me- then this is perfect for you. I think the little labels on the eye shadows are really helpful for beginners at makeup as they show where to put the eye shadow. This has got to be my favourite colours for eye shadow because, although it is neutral, there is still the faint pop of pink which brightens up the eyes and looks really lovely! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for neutral tones that don't overpower your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment