Thursday 24 July 2014

Beach Life

Hello! As I've finally got time to blog I thought I'd write a quick 'A Day in the Life' type blog post and, as you can tell by the title, I went to the beach. 





If you live in the UK, you'll know that the weather lately has been absolutely boiling and, as I live fairly close to the sea, I thought there was no better time to go to the beach! I'd like to say I went for a swim in the sea but although the weather was warm, the sea definitely was not so I gave it a miss and just dipped my toes in haha- but I did attempt to jump a few waves! (which didn't go too well..) We even had time to make sandcastles with my cousins and hang about by the rock pools all day which was bliss, it was nice to be able to relax in the sun. Later on we ate ice creams (coconut and mint choc chip- mmmm!) which ended up melting in the sun and led to us speed-eating them as quickly as we could!


 
 
All in all it was a great day- the sun shone and the weather was lovely, but I did get burnt  as always (I think the sun hates me- shout out to all the pale people out there who burn so so easily like me.) If you enjoyed this blog and you'd like me to do more lifestyle blog posts like this please let me know!
 
What's your favourite thing about the beach? 

No comments:

Post a Comment