Saturday 16 August 2014

Review: MAC Impassioned Lipstick

Hello! It feels like I haven't blogged in ages - which is true - and I don't really know why I haven't blogged in a while, I guess I've just been stuck for ideas but I will be posting more regularly from now on- my aim is to post every Tuesday and Friday! I'll stop rambling now and leave you with this majorly overdue and delayed MAC review- enjoy! :)

As a complete impulse buy when I went on a trip to London, I decided to give the MAC 'Impassioned' lipstick a try- and I'm really glad I did. Whenever I'm in MAC, I never know where to look when it comes to lipsticks because there are always so many different colours and finishes but, after spotting a very bright pink colour - which is something that I wouldn't normally go for and, at first, didn't realise just how bright it was - I decided to give it a go.

 
 
  
I think the great thing about this lipstick is that it can be applied both heavily and lightly (depending on the look that you are going for) but will still look lovely!
 
 
 I really love the Amplified finish because it's so creamy and easy to apply, also it won't highlight the cracks/ lines in your lips because of the rich consistency which is perfect for the upcoming autumn/winter months when lips tend to get more chapped.
 
 
If you're a fan of big, bright and bold lip colours then I definitely think this is the one for you- but even if you're not as confident with bright lipsticks, this can work to. I like to put lip balm on first and then put a thin layer of lipstick on over it which dulls down the colour and also moisturises your lips a lot more. I think this colour will suit any skin colour because of the versatile shade of pink- and I definitely recommend this to everyone!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment