Tuesday 1 July 2014

June Beauty Favourites

July. The lead up to summer is finally here. School ends. Holidays begin. Weather gets warmer- what's not to love about summer? So in celebration of one of my favourite times of the year and this new month, I thought I'd write about a couple of my favourite bits n' bobs from last month!
 

Barry M has to be one of my favourite nail polish brand of all time. They're so affordable and always come out with new nail polish designs and ideas. I don't actually have a particular favourite nail polish from Barry M so I thought I'd show you some of my collection. (the rest of them were scattered in my drawer somewhere and I don't think they would've been able to fit in the camera shot aha) They're long lasting and so colourful which I love - definitely give them a try when you get the chance!

 
Dermalogica are a brand that I've recently discovered - and loved. The cleanser is so creamy and moisturising and get's rid of makeup really well, the toner is cooling and refreshing and perfect for the up-and-coming summer months. Lastly, the moisturiser is so creamy but not too thick which I love. Also, you notice the difference in moisture in your skin within the next day or so as it's such a quickly absorbing but long lasting product - definitely a good way to get glowingly soft skin!
  

 
Benefit Brow Zings brow shaping kit is a product that I have a sort of love-hate relationship towards but I felt like I should mention this product in this blog post because it is an amazing eyebrow kit but is also slightly tricky to use and can sometimes be a chore. (I think I may do a separate blog post on a review of this so, if you'd like a review, let me know.)

 
This deep cleansing face mask is new from Montagne Jeunesse so it was the first time I'd ever tried it a couple of weeks ago- and I love it! The slightly odd combination of olive oil and shea butter did wonders to my skin and didn't smell all that bad (I was expecting to be holding my nose for all of 15 minutes while my face mask dried, aha) so I would definitely recommend this to everyone looking for a deep facial cleanse face mask as this left my skin feeling silky smooth and very clean!
 
Hope you enjoyed my short and sweet post (well, as short as a fairly rambled blog post can be) on the things that I've been loving. If you want me to review any of the products mentions in more detail, please let me know. :)

6 comments:

  1. Great post!! :) I have been thinking about trying the Benefit brow kit for a while now, but I have always struggled with brow products. I think if it's tricky, I might have to give it a miss while I gain some more experience. Thanks for sharing! :)

    http://laurenellen1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for reading! If you'd like me to review the brow kit, I'd happily do it!:)

      Delete
  2. I'd definitely recommend you give Dermalogica a try- you won't me disappointed!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post,dear:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete