Friday 11 July 2014

Un-bloggable...

This isn't going to be the most fancy blog post with creative pictures and whatnot- just an update. After being stuck for blog ideas, procrastinating and being so busy, I finally realised how long I've gone without blogging and it's been a whole 10 days! 10 DAYS. That might not seem like the longest time in the world but, seeing as I set myself a target to blog at least once a week, I've gone a long time without blogging and, to be honest, I've missed it. Whether I'm busy with school work or just can't think of anything to write about, there's always something in the way of me actually having the time to blog. It seems that everything I see or do is so un-bloggable and completely not worth writing about and so I never do- which explains the 10 days of unwritten blog posts.
 
But, as the end of school is almost here, that means summer holidays- and summer holidays mean more free time and so that means more time for blogging and hopefully more exciting things for me to blog about! I can't promise an interestingly amazing blog within the next few days or so but I can promise more creative and fun blog posts beginning July 19th (when school finishes aha) so I will definitely try to conjure something great up by then that you will all read and enjoy.
 
So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry for the 10 whole days of unwritten blog posts but I know there'll be more exciting blog posts on the way - oh and sorry for this crappy blog post but I felt like I needed to write it.  :)
 

1 comment:

  1. We understand how you feel! We sometimes get bloggers blank too

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete